OEM Supplier for mould (1) for Colombia Factory
Innovation, quality and reliability are the core values of our company. These principles today more than ever form the basis of our success as an internationally active mid-size company for OEM Supplier for mould (1) for Colombia Factory, We warmly welcome business partners from all walks of life, expect to establish friendly and cooperative business contact with you and achieve a win-win goal.
For a Free Trial of Thin Sheet Thermoforming, call 1-800-826-1901 or visit our website and request a trial here:
Thin Sheet Thermoforming Lesson 4: Transport of Plastic Sheet Through the Thermoforming Line
This lesson covers heater temperature control methods in the heating tunnel, the transport system through the thermoforming line, indexing, sheet clamping methods, mold venting, plug assist and drape assist forming and pressure forming.
Profitable Thin Gauge Thermoforming
Thermoforming is one of the most common processes for making a wide variety of consumer and industrial plastic parts. The thermoforming industry employs thousands of personnel at hundreds of manufacturing plants
While simple in concept, thermoforming is a complex process requiring knowledgeable and skilled personnel at all levels in the plant.
Through the 6 lessons (10 hours of training) in this course, your personnel will learn all about of the thermoforming process, how to quickly solve problems and will also develop and sharpen advanced troubleshooting skills. They will receive complete training on all aspects of day-to-day thermoforming production.
Some of the topics covered in Thin Gauge Thermoforming are:
• Each step in the thermoforming process is explained using actual in-plant footage and High Definition 3D animation.
• The behavior of the molten plastic and its effects on part properties is explained and also shown using detailed graphics.
• How each step in the thermoforming process – heating, forming, and trimming – effect the thermoformed parts.
• Since the thermoforming process starts with sheet extrusion, the course also covers extrusion and sheet extrusion fundamentals
• How to optimize control settings, safety around the thermoforming machinery and thermoforming for maximum efficiency and profit.